Thursday, February 7, 2008

Finding a summer job

I am currently quite stressed out about trying to find a good summer job, preferable where I can do my project and master thesis to. The last days it has been IAESTEs job fair. This means a lot of representatives for companies, that desperatly are trying to get the students to choose their company. I have been to a couple of presentations, and talked to some people in the companies I am interested in. I must say the people are generally really nice, but the presentations are all the same. Some guy in a suit showing fancy power point presentations or videos made by some "cool" commercial agency. First of all, I can't imagine working in the oil industry or something similar to be THAT fancy, and I must admit, the suit scares me! Does it mean I have to wear a suit when I start working? I can't really pictrure me going to work in skirt and high heels... No, give me someone in Bula pants and Haddox headband on a company presentations performing a poem like this! Then I would apply strait away! :)

(The poem is actually from one of the job adds for the jobs I am applying for, and it sums up quite a lot of what would be said on job a presentation for this job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment