Saturday, March 8, 2008

On not very much

Today I was driving through town, and guess what kind of car is passing me, a cabriolet! Well, initialy it's nothing wrong with a cabriolet, exept that I think they are completly unpractical and irrational. The point is that it is winter, and it is Trondheim! Meaning around zero degrees and a weather that are never able to deside wether it's sunny, windy, snowy or rainy and normally end up with all at once. I hope for the sake of the people driving that they where not going very far..

And while I'm at it (it meaning writing about nothing), after being passed by the cabriolet, I drove to the police station, which kind of was the point of driving to town, I wasen't just driving there to try to find funny cars. By the police station I parked illegally, since that's probaly the last place the parking guards bother to check :) Well there I finally got my new passport (which was why I was going there, in case anyone thought something else) And now my question is, what is up with these as always annoying americans?!? It is bad enough that I have to buy a new passport to go there, since they are the only country in the world not accepting my old one, but NO smiling on the pictures???! Whats that all about?? Only good thing about all this is that at least I now officialy know my hair color. I always wondered what to call it :)

And come to think of it, one more thing about the cabriolet. It actually had a snowboard quite creativly tied on to it on the top... Don't really strike my as a car for going to the mountains! I think I'm not going to buy a car like that any time soon, I rather stay faithfully by me and sises VW Golf!

No comments:

Post a Comment