Friday, January 23, 2009

Boston, the sequel

And then I was back in Boston and MiT, staying with Stella at no 6. Almost feels kind of like home there by now :) (and the guy at Laverde at the MiT student center even recognized me after a while and new I wanted a bagel with cream cheese and tomato in the morning) Boston was suprisingly cool actually, and the brits in the room next to me and Stella build an "igloo". Exept that I did some studying and enough Rock Band playing that I got a blister...

Joe, Ned and the "igloo" (sounds better than quincy:)
Joe froze an union jack to but on the "igloo", and to make it more visible we had to iron it :)



Me, Christian and Stella in Cambrigde


Inside the igloo


Cold and snowy in Boston


Norwegian professor trowing snowballs on John Harvard!


A random eventing at No 6. Stella, Joe and Manu

No comments:

Post a Comment