Monday, October 4, 2010

Biking in the alps

This week I am on a conference in Freiburg, Germany. However, to get there I had to fly to either Frankfurt, Stuttgart or Zurich and then take the train. So ofcource that had to be exploited, so I asked Marianne if she wanted a visitor for a weekend. Marianne found out we should go mountainbiking, which is probably one of the better ideas ever. We got full suspention bikes and went to Vallis with Fabienne, Andy and Ruth. Andy showed us some of his favorite trails, which is just awsome! I have never been on a real mountain biking tour like this before, I have only been for training tours in bymarka and such, which is nice, but not as awsome as this. I am totally gonna mountain bike more!

Lunch day 1, biking part of the holy trail :D Andy, Fabienne, Ruth and Marianne

Fabienne


Andy

Pronounced Bitch :)

Biking second day, 1000m up from Binn, 2000m down to Brig. Got some snow, but totally awsome

Laban biking Switzerland

2 comments: