Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Camping and hiking in Mammoth lakes 4th july weekend

The 4th of July weekend I went with Andrew, Greg, Danielle, Garret and Kate to Mammoth lakes for a long weekend of hiking and camping. We hiked in to a lake outside Mammoth and camped there. Afterwards we had time for some hotpooling and sights seeing.



I tried fly fishing for the first time in many many years. I was not very good... No fish on me....



Garret and Greg however, got some, so we had fresh fish for dinner!


4th of july, I was made pose with the east sierra and cows in the background :)


On the way back I finally got to drive over Tuolumne in the light. This is Andrew posing on one of the lockouts and getting sick of me being slow taking pictures :)

Garret, Andrew, me, Kate, Danielle and Greg on the hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment