Saturday, September 22, 2007

My birthday

I have now turned 23 and are getting older and wiser day by day! (at least older :) The day was celebrated with a nice little party with som good friends, which was really fun. And i even got a couple of presents! A lot of thanks for all of those! :D

And that my favorite little sister bought me nuts just made me really happy!! No i can climb on natural pros! Ingrid and Kristin even got me a nut tool so i can get them out. And i actually got to climb my first proper lead climb on natural pros saturday! I am really proud of myself!! (sorry to those botherd with bragging overhappy txts :) Me, my always faitfull belayer Owen (and Axel went to the short side of the quarry, where i got to climb a really nice 15 crack. Just perfect! On sunday it was once again back to the quarry, this time the long side, where i got to lead some more, even though it started to rain after about an hour... classic NZ :)

My favorite birthday present though was from Owen, it make light ant it say moooh! :D



And I have tried to upload some of the videos from South Island to test the video funktion of the blog, might come more later to :) This one is Owen on a dyno:


2 comments:

  1. Off course :P You're the famous guy hwo jumps horizontally! (I probably need the program Jake talked about which turns vidoes..)

    ReplyDelete