Friday, November 30, 2007

Back in Norway in the city of moustaches

I am now finally back in Norway, and even though I love New Zealand, I must say it is wonderfull to be back in Norway to! (I just love it everywhere it seems like :) Since I came back I have met family and friends. Been hanging at school, trying to study for my last exam (not with much luck...) , but my class have really cosy study area this year. I have been climbing a little bit, and got to try my new shoes, which are amazing! I have also proved to my friends that i haven't changed much but are just as messy and confused as I always have been :)


Waffels, "boller" and "gløgg" in my mums flat. Kristin, Karianne, Line and Katja

Cross country skiing with little sis (it's 3 pm! I kind of struggels with the darkness...)

2 comments:

  1. Wilkommen zu Hause!:-) Ich hoffe, du wirst noch weiter dein Blog schreiben, ich habe es sehr genossen zu lesen. Wie wenn ich mit dir wäre!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course i will countinue to write my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete