Monday, July 28, 2008

Road trip USA

One month with traveling and fun in the US is over, and it has been completly awsome! Here is a map over the trip, me and Kristin actually got 5 states now! I'll try to tell the most interesting thing that we have experienced on our travels underneath, and post a lot of pictures. But in general I can just say that US was a lot cooler than I ever thought, with a lot of really really awsome nature and climbing, and that the people are a lot friendlier and nicer than I thought in my media influenced prejudice. I got a positiv surprice, you can say a lot of negativ things about the US, but its not possible to deny that it is a really cool country too!

(Remember to scroll down under this post for new USA trip blog post :)

And for more US road trip (or NPNW tour, Norwegian Pasific North Western tour) see Gregs blog. He has climbers profiles! :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the map of where is where climbing in USA. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete