Thursday, February 19, 2009

A quite perfect weekend

This weekend me, Matias, Gaute and Ian went to my familys cabin in Eresfjorden to ski a little. Which turned out to be quite absolutly perfect. Sunday we had sun and 50 cm powder, I can't possibly see what more I could want than that, good company and some nice mountains with perfect slope!


Ian, Gaute, Matias and me (I actually look taller than Matias! :) Skjorta in the background!

I did however from time to time during the weekend wonder why I bother to go skiing with three boys, that are:
  • Smelly!
  • Annoying
  • Quarreling and discussing about everything
  • Eating a LOT (and mostly crap...)
  • And generally behave as 8 years old


Well....

But then again, they do:

  • Break the track throung the deep powder snow!
  • Teach me skiing better
  • Fix my car
  • Make bread :)
  • Sing, because apparently singing while skiing makes you ski better



The number one reason to ski with guys :)

Matias version of packing light, skies and bread baking maschine....

And then ofcourse.... (I'm not really sure if this count as plus or minus... :)

And then there was the skiing! indescribable!

Gaute
Brothers everywhere raise your hands into the air
we're warriors, warriors of the World.
Like thunder from the sky sworn to fight and die
we're warriors, warriors of the World
(Manowars - Warriors of the world)

Ian dropping!



Gaute somewhere.... :)


Matias
An' if you wanna get high,
Close to the sky,
Welcome to the mountain!
(Bigbang - Welcome to the mountain)

1 comment: