Thursday, February 12, 2009

Trondheim in winter

Time is going fast, and its already been some weeks since I came back from the US. Not much exciting exept my everyday life to report...

Most of my time is unfortunatly spent in Perleporten (where it seems like I'm gonna stay another 3 years! :)

Office 340 is my second home :)


Adina, me and Christer



The climbing club had 50 year birthday ball at the student cabin. Really interesting speaches. The climbers was much cooler earlier, doing winter first ascents in much worse gear and everything! I'm impressed!



Mari and me



One of the guys who had a speach and slide show, bouldering the fire place with Trond spoting :) We actually also ended up climbing the roof. With dresses...




Walking up to Storhornet


On top, me, Matias, Rolf and Sindre (Ivar) and Gaute in front.


Going down was a bit steeper and harder than my comfort level. But the fun thing about skiing with only boys is that I end up doing a bit scary thing. And you should do one thing every day that scares you! This is Sindre (Jomar) I think.



Matias


The orienteering group this year had AC memory tournament on ice. Apollo had a team, but didnt get very far....

Apollo atackers! Me (played by Gaute:), Matias and Sigrid


Bernhard with good style on Okla



Hedvig and Anette on O-ball (the anual orienteering club ball)


More O-ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment