Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nowra and Arapiles

We spent 5 days in Nowra, before driving down to Melbourne. After bying climbing guides in Melbourne we drove on north west to a place calles Arapiles. Which is totally the coolest place ever! It has the best trad climbing I have ever seen!

By the way, I saw Hanna Montana on the plane. I kind of like the song :) (well, I should, its called the Climb)

I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"
Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

A kangoroo in Arapiles

Vibeke excited about Arapiles

Point Perpendicular, sea cliff trad climbing, awsome views!


......



Dinner in Nowra.


No comments:

Post a Comment