Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Update

After two awsome weeks of trad climbing in Arapilies and Grampions we are now back in the Blue Montains. The weather is however horrible, with a LOT of wind.... I had no idea Australia was this windy... Peole ask me what we do over here, and its not really much to tell... We slep (a lot), then we eat (also a lot) and then we climb a little and hand out around the campfire (eating some more) and knit (we have started Arapilies knitting club...). So to anyone claiming Vibeke aleways stresses, she dont :) Because of this my blog do not really consist of much except climbing photos... Lisa once told me she didnt know anyone else who had traveled so much, and seen so little :)

I must however tell I have lost my phone (litterally). It fell down a multipich climb called Skink, and I could only find the batteri (smashed) on the deck underneath. So if anyone have sent me sms or anything like it and I didnt answer, no worries, I still like you, I just couldnt answer :) So to get in tuch with me, email is probably the only way....

Arapiles!!! It looks like a pile of choss, but its awsome!!

Campfire birthday party!

Vibke making brownies on the fire for my birthday.
Joris, Kayla and Katja made this beutifull birthday decoration :) Notice the carabiners :)

Me bouldering (trying to boulder) Woody (V4) which is a tree.... Climbers are wierd... Vibeke on the crux of Skink (18). (I fell here) I am actually belaying her from a hanging belay, not a fan... I did not only loose my phone on skink, I also fell myself... Pink is Vibeke belaying, blue me before falling and green after.. My first proper long fall on trad! Scary, but my pice held! This is also where my phone fell, it did however not have a rope like me. Vibeke making the rapell ready Me on Tannin (19), my favourite at Arapiles!

1 comment:

  1. From the point of view of a random person coming across your blog. You seem to have a very interesting and vibrant life! I wish you were in my circle of friends.

    ReplyDelete