Sunday, April 6, 2008

South Island just one more time :)

While ordering copies of my photos from NZ i realized I never really put out pics from the last South Island trip in November since I didn't get them before not long ago. And since my blog just wont be complete without here are a few (or as few as I managed...) :)


Ed resting in the cave in 1080 and the letter G (23), In my opinion the coolest climb ever! When I get good and go back to NZ I wanna climb it!


Kristin and Ingrid in Paynes Ford


Me doing Acid Test, swimming holes in Paynes


Ed at Bo Peep slab, Pohara



Jake, swimming hole Paynes




Greg, me and Ed, Pohara




Ed, Greg and Jake eating banans at Rawhide roof, Paynes Ford




Our favourite beach and camping at Wye Creek



Ingrid, me and Kristin at the top of a three pich climb in Wanaka



Jake and Ed knitting and croucheing, the Remarkables



Jake, Ed, Greg and me in the Remarkables



All geared up in the Remarkables




Greg, Jake and Ed in Wye Creek

Kristin on a project we girls had in Wye creek, a 21 roof climb, with the coolest heel hook you had to clip from! Ingrid got up, so me and Kristin have to go back!

Kristin in a stupid (!) 19 offwith, Ingrid on a 23 arete. Wye Creek




Knitting in headbangers arete (17)



The tombstone, Wanaka. Kristin on a nice 18 or 19 sport climb, me on the Crack (17) probably the nicest trad climb i've done, it even had a birds nest in the crack!



Greg in Charlston....

A rainy day was no prob with the yellow sub! Greg, Jake, me and Ed



Sharks Breakfast (18 two pich trad) Probably the scaryest thing I have ever done was seconding Jake on this one! The waves hit higher than where Jake is on this pic, and he got hit by a wave while belaying me. The pit underneath is called Pit of Doom...

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I know I have seen these but these pics still make me smile. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just trying to make me envy :p

    ReplyDelete